Saturday, August 10, 2013

Free Portrait Session To Those Diagnosed with Alzheimer's.

 "Remember My Photo" project is dedicated to my grandma Bev.  If you have read the very first blog you have seen why I am choosing to do a blog that is all about remember loved ones when they can no longer remember who they are because they have Alzheimer's.  My Grandmas life ended in my arms with me cradling her like a baby on Friday February 24, 2012. I miss her each and every day and long to have a portrait of her and I together later in her life that was done by a professional, before the disease progressed and took over.

I am a Reno, Nevada photographer.  I am the owner BMW Photography.  I currently offer a free portrait session for those diagnosed with Alzheimer's. This includes a 30 min session for the individual. They will receive a free 8x10, and photo link of their portraits. I would like to share their story on my blog site. It would be wonderful to have an earlier photo of the individual, and then I will add the image I have taken of them, along with a couple paragraphs about them and their life. Family members that are interested in this for a loved one can place contact me at: Photographybmw@yahoo.com We can than schedule a time for your loved one. Of if you have been diagnosed and would like to come in for a portrait session please feel free to contact me. The portrait session can be in studio, outside or a family members home, in case the individual is un able to come to the studio. I have equipment I can bring with me for the photo session. The images will be complete in Black and White.
I have announced this on my BMW Photography facebook fan pagehttps://www.facebook.com/pages/BMW-Photography/142070105811726?ref=hl
But wanted to make sure I shared this here on the site as well.
www.photographybmw.com


No comments:

Post a Comment