Thursday, May 25, 2017

Longest Day-Alzheimer's Fundraiser

I am partaking in the 2017 The Longest Day. Go to my page to make a donation. 
Here is the link

You can also help me raise money for the Longest Day by purchasing either a Beverly's Angel Magnet or Beverly's Angel Earrings. Right now I have 48 magnets ready fly away to new homes. 


To order your Beverly's Angel Magnet, Email me at: Photographybmw@yahoo.com
Magnet inventory listed below.


8-Large purple crystal magnets with large purple angels.  $15.00 each plus shipping

Large Angel Crystal Magnets





10-Purple angel magnets with small silver angels. $10.00 each plus shipping

Small Silver Angel Magnets










20-Purple angel magnets with small purple angels. $10.00 each plus shipping
Small Purple Angel Magnets















7-Purple angel magnets with large purple angels.  $10.00 each plus shipping





To order your Beverly's Angel Magnet, Email me at: Photographybmw@yahoo.com
#BEVERLYJEAN #REMEMBERMYPHOTO #PURPLEDIGNITY #BEVERLYSANGELS #ALZHEIMERS #LONGESTDAY #ENDALZ #FINDACURE 

No comments:

Post a Comment