Friday, June 9, 2017

JUNE is Alzheimers & Brain Awareness Month!

Don't forget to wear your purple all in the month of June! June is dedicated to Alzheimer's and Brain awareness. Here is the link to a wonderful video I put together for Alzheimer's. My artistic approach. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PQ8tEYQWS8

This morning I was inspired by the Alzheimer's Association.   I am going to put a second video together discussing what I first saw with my grandma. I saw this really awesome video done by the Alzheimer's Association. Check it out on their Facebook page. Here is the link.

They have Samuel L. Jackson in the opening talking about his best friend, his grandpa who was the first in his family to have Alzheimer's.  The next person that got it was his mom. I am so grateful for meeting him just by chance in Honolulu at the Airport.  

He told me his mother passed away from Alzheimer's. I knew right then and their after I told him of my volunteer work that I do with Alzheimer's that my grandma had made that moment for me happen.  Stay tuned! 


#endalz #beverlyjean #purpledignity #remembermyphoto #kickalzintheballz #formygrandma #grandmabev 

No comments:

Post a Comment