Tuesday, July 29, 2014

END ALZ Magnets on Sale


In college I made magnets and sold them for extra money for school. They were called "Charmed", because I designed each one differently with beads on them with some wiring. Recently I went to compete at Mrs. International 2014 and I had no idea what to make all the ladies as a gift. It dawned on me one day when I was at the craft store. I should make purple magnets because purple is the color of of Alzheimer's. I am not sure why I didn't know what to make until it all came to me at the craft store. Well I have decided to keep making the magnets to raise money for my Remember My Photo Alzheimer's team. :) See image of them. If you would like to get one, please let me know. They are $5.00 each. You can email me at Photographybmw@yahoo.com
Thank you!
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment