Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Nevada Legislators Pass Bill AB223


Assemblyman PK O'Neill
Today I found out that the bill Assemblyman PK O'Neill that had presented to the Nevada State Legislators passed. 

I got a wonderful email from Assemblyman himself to let me know the bill passed along with thanking me for my efforts. 

This bill I firmly believe helps individuals with Dementia. Here are the details of the bill below.

AB 223 (O'Neille) Protect Persons with Dementia from Negligence by Caregivers. It seems all to often the elderly and Dementia/Alzheimer's patients are targets when it comes to Negligence. Even more important is that these individuals that take advantage of these patients by abusing them or exploiting them need to be prosecuted with either a misdemeanor or felony charge. I fully support this. As elderly patients need to be protected from the predators of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment