Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Attending my 3rd upcoming Hilarity for Charity 2016!

I am currently days away from heading to Los Angeles where my husband and I have attend the annual Hilarity for Charity event raising money to help END Alzheimer's. "Charity Fund as part of the Alzheimer’s Association, through which monies raised are directed to help families struggling with Alzheimer’s care, increase support groups nationwide, and fund cutting edge research. Since its inception"    http://hilarityforcharity.org/
Hilarity For Charity 2014 "Prom-Theme"
This organization was put together by Seth Rogen and Lauren Miller-Rogen. The disease hits close to home for this couple. Lauren's mother was diagnosed with early-on-set Alzheimer's.  

The first year my husband and I attend Hilarity of Charity, not only did we have a great time raising money for a cause near and dear to my heart, we also got the pleasure of meeting Seth Rogen along with getting a photo with him.


Hilarity of Charity 2015 "James Franco's Bar Mitzvah"


Last year my husband and I attended the Hilarity for Charity event with party theme of "James Franco's Bar Mitzvah". We had another amazing time. We did not get a photo with Seth or his wife (so I thought) until I found this photo on the Hilarity of Charity website. (Look at the bottom left).  The surprise line up singer was none other than "Miley Cyrus". (I am loving her on The Voice right now.) I got a quick selfie as she sung on stage. She put on an amazing performance. Her voice on the radio does not do her justice. 
Miley Cyrus-singing at the 2015 Hilarity for Charity event.
I am sure this year will be just as awesome as the last two years. This years theme is "Halloween". I guarantee not to let me readers down. I promise to delivery a blog post of the party and I also promise to pull out all stops with my Halloween custom. It will be sure to impress all. Anyone who knows me, knows that my creativity is great as I am artistic at heart. Until then, this is me signing off saying "Trick or Treat. Hilarity for Charity 2016 here I come."

No comments:

Post a Comment